Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Night Things

I'm not good at this -- but I hope when I center a little bit and sort of become a more well-rounded human being (haha... will this happen anytime soon? ever?) I might be. Because I like to be productive all day long, even in the evening and at night. It is possible to be productive and still relax. So here's a list of night things... activities... shiz to do...


  • Yoga (stretch that ish out)
  • Read (this includes all types of books, notes, reading to learn a new language -- anything goes!)
  • Draw/paint/craft
  • Read blogs
  • Sew up holes in worn out clothing (tell me you have nothing with a hole in it.)
  • Dust
  • Make a To Do list
  • Organize iPhoto
  • Organize iTunes
  • Clean out a drawer
  • Bleach your teeth (whitestrips are thebomb.com)
  • Mani/pedi
  • Go through fridge and throw out old crap
  • Reorganize handbag
  • Laundry/ironing
  • Find things that sit around all the time and you generally ignore/forget about/let collect dust... like: look at an old photo album, burn a candle, watch a favorite movie, pull up an old Pinterest pin and make plans to DO it (Pinterest collects dust.. don't lie to yourself)... you know, things like these.

That's all for now... I'm gonna go do one of these. Probably either blogstalk or burn a candle or watch a movie or something!

This is pretty unrelated but there's these random times I suddenly get a huge burst of energy and really happy just out of nowhere. Just happened while I was typing the last sentence. If someone said "Roadtrip?" right now... I'd be the first SOB in the cahhh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment